Until March 31, 2014, Microsoft Office 365 Midsize Business customers can save big when adding Dynamics CRM Online Professional licenses. Midsize Business subscribers who add between 5 and 49 Professional CRM Online licenses
can save 30%. The 30% discount brings the price of new CRM Online Professional licenses down to $45.50 per user, per month, a savings of $19.50 per seat.
Office 365 Enterprise E3 and Enterprise E4 customers who add 50 or more new Professional CRM Online licenses can save 40% on those new seats. The 40% discount brings the price of new Professional licenses to $39.00, a $26.00 savings.
As always, some terms and conditions apply.
- First, you have to be an Office 365 Midsize Business, Enterprise E3, or Enterprise E4 subscriber.
- Second, you have to make a minimum purchase of 5 new Professional CRM Online licenses to qualify for the 30% discount and 50 new licenses for the 40% discount.
- Third, the discount only applies to Professional licenses. Basic and Essential licenses are exempt.
- Fourth, the number of CRM Online licenses can’t exceed the number of Office 365 licenses that you subscribe to.
- Fifth, the discount can’t be combined with any other offers.
To read more, view the full terms and conditions, or to take advantage of the discount, visit http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/offers/CRMM.aspx.
Once you have obtained your discounted CRM Online seats, head over to xRM and attend a free “Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM” demonstration. Then sign up for a free account at the Success Portal, the CRM Online video training library from xRM.