Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13 brings a more intuitive user interface, new functionality, increased integration with other technologies, and a versatile pricing model that provides companies with more options. The goal for this new release was to make it easier for companies to create “differentiated and compelling user experiences” that result in a higher ROI for CRM Online subscribers. Now, Microsoft is also giving cash back to CRM Online subscribers with the Dynamics CRM Online HERO customer offer, which is available through December 31, 2013.
How it Works
Microsoft will send a check to qualified, US-based customers purchasing between 25 and 750 Professional licenses of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (Yes, professional licenses only). To determine your payout, you just multiply the number of licenses you purchase by the offer amount in the tier represented in the chart below. For example, a purchase of 50 licenses of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional would generate a payout of $3,250 USD ($65 offer x 50 licenses). A purchase of 300 licenses would generate a payout of $52,500 USD ($175 offer x 300 licenses).
Here are some important terms to be aware of:
- This offer is available to customers without an existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online subscription or for customers with an existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online subscription who want to purchase new licenses.
- Customers must commit to a minimum of a two (2) year Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional Subscription license contract for each Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional Subscription license acquired under this offer.
- New customers must pay for the first year Subscription under this offer ‘up front’ and cannot pay monthly for the first year.
- Due to government gift and ethics laws, Government agencies are not allowed to participate in this offer.
- You can only claim the offer once.
- You have 30 days from your purchase date to claim your rebate.
How Do You Get Started?
Once your company subscribes to 25 or more new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional licenses, you need to submit a request by clicking on the “Claim Funds” link below. You must submit your claim within 30 days of purchasing your licenses. You will then be directed to a security-enhanced portal where you will be asked for information to validate your eligibility and process the payment. After successfully completing your payment, you will receive a rebate check in the following month. For questions about the offer claims process, please reach out toCRMhero@microsoft.com.
Unlike other Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers, this payout can be used any way you like. You can put it in your pocket, or you can use it to accelerate your implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with a reselling partner such asxRM. For questions you may have about this time sensitive offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or read the Microsoft HERO Offer FAQs to learn more.
xRM is a Microsoft Partner and Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle invitee providing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, application hosting, software development, and consulting. We offer our customers unparalleled choice and flexibility when it comes to deployment models (on-premise, hosted, or hybrid) and professional services.