First and foremost, we need to understand your business. How does your company generate revenue and what internal processes are critical to accomplish this? Who are the decision makers, what are their roles, and what do they stand to gain from implementing Microsoft CRM? How are decisions being made and what factors are driving these decisions?
Our job is to shadow, interview, and gather information, ask the right questions and help our customers document existing processes, improve upon existing processes, and create new processes.
At the core of our business consulting process is education. We educate ourselves on your business and we educate you on Microsoft CRM.
Understanding and documenting how data flows within your organization and how decisions are being made is essential. In order to help you build successful processes and implement those processes, we start by defining roles within the user base and building processes that assist everyone within that role. What processes does your sales department have in place or what process would you like them to follow? What process does your customer service department have in place or what process would you like them to follow? If you focus on building processes that can have an immediate and positive impact on a particular role, user adoption will be high.
Our Strategic Analysis is traditionally a one week engagement and will give us the opportunity to share and begin our business process consulting approach with you.
The following is a list of the most common services we perform as part of our business process consulting:
- Education – We need to educate ourselves on your business and we need to educate you on Microsoft CRM
- Strategic Vision – CRM is strategic decision. If you don’t already have a strategic vision, we will help you create one.
- Pain and risk management – CRM deployments can be painful and risky. Together we will create a successful plan for your business.
- Brain Storming – Microsoft CRM is a development platform. We will share our experience and solutions with you as they are a great starting point.
- Consistency – Uncover and define processes that will allow for data base consistency
- Shadowing – One of the keys to our business process consulting is our ability to shadow users and help them define what processes are already in place and which processes is critical going forward.
- Documentation – The importance of this cannot be overlooked. This allows us to present our findings to your team and is the starting point for consistency, deliverables, and a phased approach to the implementation.