On July 11, 2013, Microsoft released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 14 for on-premises and partner-hosed deployments. While Update Rollup 14 does not include any user experience changes or new features, it does address several known issues that some Dynamics CRM 2011 users had been experiencing.
The update rollup applies to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Language Packs, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router.
The update can only be installed on machines that are running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 6 or later.
The following is a list of some of the improvement and hotfixes that are included in the update.
- Better user and team caching performance
- CRM ribbon no longer disappears in Outlook 2007 clients.
- “Show Selected Views” now works in the CRM dashboard.
- Description field and notes now display correctly during Print Preview.
- Fixes the column formatting problem that some users experienced when conducting Quick Find searches in Outlook.
- Once again allows you to add a mail template in CRM (error caused by UR12).
- Solves the memory errors that occurred in 32-bit CRM for Outlook when the user went offline.
- “Show only my records” now shows only the user’s records and not all records in a lookup dialog.
- Prevents users who lack the Publish article permission from publishing articles.
For a complete list, consult the Update Rollup 14 knowledgebase article.