Connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM with AX, GP, and NAV
If you use any applications in the Microsoft Dynamics product family, you might like to know that Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) products (Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, and Dynamics NAV) using a free connector. The Connector for Microsoft Dynamics by Microsoft Dynamics Labs seamlessly synchronizes data between CRM and ERP databases using scheduled web-service-to-web-service integration. This creates highly reliable, fault-tolerant data sharing. Modifications can be made to the Connector to match your company’s specific needs, including setting the integration schedule and synchronizing additional fields.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management), is used to manage business contacts, track leads, and accomplish numerous tasks in the areas of sales, service, and marketing. Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications provide sophisticated analyses and reporting on topics such as accounting and finance, manufacturing and supply, project management, human resources, etc. The Connector for Microsoft Dynamics creates synergy between these products, giving you a more rounded, more powerful Dynamics experience. This interoperability is an example of the result of the long-standing, ongoing design philosophy of building applications within the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Feature Pack 5
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 with Update Rollup 5 (or any subsequent update rollup for CRM 4.0) or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- (optional) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 with Service Pack 1
- (optional) Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 with Service Pack 4 (or any subsequent service pack) or Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- (optional) Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2003 , Windows Small Business Server 2008 Premium, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard , Windows Vista, Windows XP
The Connector for Microsoft Dynamics is free assuming you have active Software Assurance (SA) agreements for the relevant Dynamics CRM and Dynamics ERP products. You must order the Connector through a Microsoft partner to obtain the installation key. xRM.com is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Gold competency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We provide expert consulting regarding the setup and configuration required for the successful deployment of this and other tools in business solutions centered on Dynamics CRM. Please read more about what we do at xRM.com. For inquiries, please visit our xRM call to action.