Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 2 (UR2) is now available from the Microsoft Download Center. UR2 includes four major compatibility updates as well as a myriad of hotfixes.
Important updates include:
- Support for Windows 8.1 for the web application and CRM for Tablets
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 for the web application and CRM for Tablets
- Support for Safari using the web application and CRM for Tablets using the tablet app for iPad Air
- Windows Server 2012 R2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Server
UR2 also includes hotfixes for several dozen issues that have cropped up since CRM 2013 was introduced.
Issues addressed include:
- When using the Upgrade Wizard, an error message appears with a red flag in the System Checks window: “The product key is not compatible with the installed version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.”
- The CRM for Outlook client is unresponsive during startup.
- The telephone field is not populated correctly when a telephone call activity is created from an existing lead or contact.
- Some records are duplicated if the user clicks the Save or Mark Complete buttons more than once.
- The field alignment settings are not respected on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 forms.