Due to its flexibility and powerful features, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is a tremendous tool for building relationships with donors, clients, volunteers, vendors, and other stakeholders. However, a lot of small organizations feel that CRM Online is out of reach for them; the $65-per-user monthly price is just too expensive for them to squeeze into tight budgets.
Fortunately, if you are a charitable organization in need of CRM, Microsoft has a deal for you. The company provides a significant discount on the monthly rate of CRM Online subscriptions to nonprofit companies that meet certain guidelines.
CRM Online Nonprofit Pricing*
Professional – $15.00 per-user, per-month (regularly $65)
Basic – $7.00 per-user, per-month (regularly $30)
Essentials – $3.75 per-user, per-month (regularly $15)
*The pricing above is available in the United States. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online nonprofit pricing is also available in Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Read more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online nonprofit pricing.
In order to qualify, your organization needs to be non-profit and non-governmental charity.
Nonprofit Pricing Steps
- Start your free trial of Dynamics CRM Online.
- Review the eligibility requirements.
- Contact Microsoft Billing Support and ask them to validate your organization’s nonprofit credentials.
- Microsoft will validate your organization and then convert your trial account to a paid subscription.
- Enjoy the tremendous efficiency boost that you will receive thanks to the CRM Online subscription that you obtained at a vastly reduced price.
- Optional: Sign up for a Success Portal account. The Success Portal is a free online video training library dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.